MCEC-2019-09-10 - IT Manager
The IT Manager will be responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of the tools, systems or networks and the security of the company's computer systems. The person reports to the Director T.I., as well as the CFO in the absence of the latter.
- Gives the strategic direction in terms of technology watch to the company;
- Identifies the origin of the incidents and resolves them: Oversees a team of two employees (Network Admin, IT Technician);
- Manages the relationship with external partners (infra, business applications, finance applications);
- Evaluates the different technologies offered on the market versus internal development;
- Analyzes the feasibility and the profitability of the applications;
- Analyzes the corporate needs in management and users;
- Develop applications in project management and reports complementary to the accounting system;
- Participates in the implementation of different technologies / software internally.
- Gives users training on the software / technology used, if necessary.
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates the activities of services and enterprises dealing with computer systems and electronic data processing;
- Plans, designs and documents network infrastructure and computer systems;
- Management of other systems (copiers, VOIP telephony);
- Performs other related duties related to the position.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field;
- Experience 1 to 5 in a similar job;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft environment, SQL and Cloud;
- Is on the lookout for new technologies;
- Has a global and up-to-date vision of information systems as well as a good knowledge of the company;
- Has a good knowledge of computer technology in general, allowing him to solve himself the breakdowns or to come to the aid of a technician blocked on an incident;
- Bilingualism spoken and written.
- Sense of priorities
- Analysis and problem solving
- Customer orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Interpersonal communication
- Organizational communication
Working for Magil Construction means being part of a motivated team that is committed to exceeding its goals on an ongoing basis. You will face many challenges and diversify your experience while developing your career. What we offer you:
- A competitive salary;
- A group insurance program paid at 50% by the employer;
- Group RRSP and employer participation in a DPSP;
- A workout room at our Montreal headquarters;
- Training programs to help you learn new skills;
- Young and dynamic environment;
- Modern and spacious offices;
- Monthly activities organized by our social committee;
- opportunities for advancement;
- And much more!
* The masculine gender was used to lighten the text.