MCEC-2019-07-08 - Social Media and Web Content Coordinator
The Social Media and Web Content Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing and distributing content on the company's social and web platforms and subsidiaries. The Social Network and Web Content Coordinator is responsible for designing, publishing and optimizing graphic and textual content on the various platforms.
- Create and publish content on different websites and social platforms;
- Plan, organize and execute the editorial content calendar while optimizing the content of each platform;
- Produce photo and video content according to the brand;
- Provide community management;
- Prepare and analyze the results of the initiatives according to the platforms;
- Regularly monitor the competition and stay abreast of new trends in social media and industry best practices;
- Perform any other related duties related to the position.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent understanding of social media and other platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, MailChimp;
- Ability to follow, analyze and understand the engagement of the audience;
- College diploma or social media training;
- Mastery of Photoshop and Indesign;
- Good writing skills in French and English;
- Bilingual French / English oral and written.
- To show creativity
- Sense of priorities
- Concern for quality
- Customer orientation
- Interpersonal communication
- Organizational communication
- Adaptation to changes
Working for Magil Construction means being part of a motivated team that is committed to exceeding its goals on an ongoing basis. You will face many challenges and diversify your experience while developing your career. What we offer you:
- A competitive salary;
- Group insurance program paid 50% by the employer;
- Group RRSP and employer participation in a DPSP;
- A workout room at the workplace at our Montreal headquarters;
- Training programs to help you learn new skills
- Young and dynamic environment;
- Modern and spacious offices;
- Monthly activities organized by our social committee;
- Opportunities for advancement
- And much more!
* The masculine gender was used to lighten the text.