MCEC-2019-07-05 - Talent Acquisition Advisor
The person reports to the Senior Human Resources Advisor and will participate in the recruitment of all international positions as well as those based in Montreal.
- Provide a talent advisory role to senior management and managers of the various departments;
- Understand and align talent acquisition practices with the business objectives of the company and the parent company;
- Conduct recruitment and ensure that the best talent is targeted, candidates are selected, references are verified, and new employee orientation is included;
- Participate in the development and implementation of human resource projects with the team;
- Update human resources databases accurately while meeting deadlines;
- Develop and maintain relationships with universities with respect to professional internship programs in industry and other training centers relevant to the industry;
- Build and maintain relationships with all levels of employees;
- Perform any other related duties related to the position.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Diploma in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, or related discipline;
- Minimum 1 to 5 years experience in Human Resources Management;
- Professional designation CRHA / CRIA (an asset);
- Ideally bilingual oral and written.
- Sense of priorities
- Customer orientation
- Adaptation to changes
- Interpersonal communication
- Organizational communication
Working for Magil Construction means being part of a motivated team that is committed to exceeding its goals on an ongoing basis. You will face many challenges and diversify your experience while developing your career. What we offer you:
- A competitive salary;
- Group insurance program paid 50% by the employer;
- Group RRSP and employer participation in a DPSP;
- A workout room at the workplace at our Montreal headquarters;
- Training programs to help you learn new skills
- Young and dynamic environment;
- Modern and spacious offices;
- Monthly activities organized by our social committee;
- Opportunities for advancement
- And much more!
* The masculine gender was used to lighten the text.